Car Door Guards by DentGoalie
Proactive Dent Protection
Applied When Parking
- Impact-resistant, high-density EVA foam which contours to vehicle shape
- Panel Backside: double magnetic strips, rubber-coated for non-abrasive, firm grip
- Adjustable positioning onto vehicle as necessary, per exposure within a parking space (angle & size)
- Anti-theft security cord; vinyl-coated cable which locks inside vehicle
- Quick to attach & remove
- Two size options (Large & Small)
- Two durability options (Regular Use & Heavy Duty)
- Center Hinge System: folds flat in half for storage (Sz Lg)
We’ve Got You Covered! Two sizes to choose from, and two strength options: 1) Regular-Use: excellent protection for usual impacts to your vehicle, or 2) Heavy-Duty: with an added layer of protection for those who face extreme, continuous door-ding abuse.
Dent Removal vs. Dent Protection Panels: When parking your vehicle in a public parking space at least 3x per week, research shows that you will likely receive at least 1 noticeable door ding every 3 months. Not only that, but you have an increased risk of door dings when parking at restaurants, bars, events, and busy locations. Even a small dent can spoil the overall look of your vehicle. For dent removal, according to HowMuchIsIt.org, “. . .plan on spending around $100 to $150 for the first ding and $75 for each one after. . . .it is going to cost around $150 to $500.”
The average base-cost for a single dent removal is:
1″ Diameter Dent: $100 – $125.
1″ – 2″ Diameter Dent: $150.
2″+ Diameter Dent: $200
Additional costs may be incurred for:
Depth & location of the dents
Access (e.g. removal of parts to reach back of dented areas)
Internal obstacles (e.g. bracing or wiring behind the dents)
Paint refinishing if required
Drilling holes to pull dents
Panel replacement if required