It is DentGoalie.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Our company collects the following personal data, if you submit voluntarily:
- Name, E-mail address, phone number, address
Our company collects the following device information data:
- Location, duration of stay, time spent on page, and how you came to our website, type of device, browser.
*Please note that since we use Paypal, the Site does NOT store any sort of payment information within our databases.
You payments will always be secured and stored via Paypal.
DATA COLLECTION PROCESS
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect by:
- Filling out a contact form
- Providing shipping address and information
- Viewing our website through your browser’s cookies.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit here.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Our website uses Google Analytics to determine how you find and browser through our site.
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders
- E-mail you back with any questions
- Analyze our website traffic by number of users, location, and referral source.
Personal information for orders:
- Your contact form data is sent directly to our e-mail system, managed by Siteground and g-mail. We do not share your contact details with anyone else.
- Your address and shipping information is processed and securely stored through Woocommerce, and shared with us to ensure we can ship you your goods.
- We do NOT store any payment information in our database, as this is all stored with Paypal.
Device and browsing information storage:
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
EU VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at the e-mail provided below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site). Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, in the United States.
CALIFORNIA VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
California law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain information about categories of personal information (if any). This applies to information we disclosed to third parties (if any) for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request by contacting us below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will not share this information with others not listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at dentgoalieacct (At) gmail.com.